Tuesday, January 7, 2014

happy hunger games

Covergirl Hunger Games
Beauty Product Line
Catching Fire
Movie Poster
Today I will conquer two things, one of which I already have, that is rocking a dark lip. I think it might take a little longer to master a matte dark lip, which I aspire to pull off, but I figure this is a good start. Also, I will finally see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire today! I'm super excited. I've only heard good things about the film and the cast's performances. My photos (below) were only semi inspired by the trilogy. 

I mean, how great could my makeup turn out if I were doing it under the intention that I too were going to compete in a battle to the death? Covergirl seems to pull it off well, but I'm not so sure I could be as brave! Then again, I'm not a nationally (internationally?) syndicated makeup brand nor am I comparable to Katniss Everdeen. Anyway, here are the pics. I hope you too think that I conquered one of my 2014 goals, that is rocking a dark lip! Happy Hunger Games!







































Lipstick Color worn in all pictures, shown above, is NYC  and Sheer Red mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment